I was introduced to Fusion Excel Quantum Pendant about a month ago. I have been suffering from tendonitis in the arm for almost 3 years now. Because I teach and train almost everyday, my body goes through daily wear and tear. I usually have to go for acupuncture frequently to help with the pain but it won’t go away. After wearing the Fusion Excel’s QP, I noticed the pain was substantially reduced after a day or two. I recently was on vacation with the family and pinched my nerve on the back while unloading the luggage due to overstretching. In the past, a pain like this would be very severe and would last for weeks. However, I found the pain was gone after three to four days without having to seek acupuncture treatment. Thank you Fusion Excel!
An ambassador for Chinese Martial Art worldwide and passionate about his art, Grandmaster Ngu has many credentials.
- Founder and Head Instructor of the All Masters Martial Arts Centres
- Grandmaster 9th Degree conferred and certified by The World Kuoshu Federation in 2008
- President of the Canadian International Kuoshu Wushu Federation
- Chairman of the Traditional Wushu Association of Canada
- Secretary General of Confederation of Canadian Wushu Organizations
- President of the Shaolin White Crane Kung Fu Society of Canada
- Chief Kung Fu Instructor of the International Buddhist Progress Society of Toronto
- Certified International Sanshou Judge under International Wushu Federation
- Director of the Canadian Kung Fu Challenge Tournaments for the past seventeen years
- Silver Medalist at the 2008 World Traditional Wushu Championship in China for hand forms
- Appointed as a Sanshou Judge in the World Wushu Championship (2003, 2005 and 2007)
- Head Sanshou Judge at Canadian Wushu National Team Selection Championships (2005 and 2007)
- Head Sanshou Judge at 2004 and 2006 Pan Am Wushu Kung Fu Championships (2004 and 2006)
- Assistant Sanshou Head Judge at 2002 World Wushu Championships
- Most recently, appointed by the World Sanshou King Championship as the Director to promote Sanshou and organize Sanshou team selections in North America
Grandmaster Ngu is a highly respected leader and teacher in the martial arts community of North America. Originally a student of White Crane Kung Fu, his thirst for knowledge led him to master three styles: Shaolin White Crane, Wing Chun, and Northern Shaolin King Fu. He is committed to educating North Americans on the practices of the East including chi kung and lion and dragon dance. He remains the highest ranking Shaolin White Crane Kung Fu Master in North America.
Visit http://www.allmasters.ca for All Masters Martial Arts Centre in Mississauga, Canada